Author Topic: So what games did you pass on for later? (Steam Summer Sale)  (Read 353 times)

Offline paratech

• SPARTAN
  • Referrals: 0
I doubt many gamers could buy everything they wanted during the sale, I know I passed on a few games.

So which ones did you wait on for later down the road?

For me, I passed on Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3, Lego the Movie, The Wolf Among Us, Pinball Fx, Star Wars Heroes Withing pack, Mercenary Kings, Double Dragon Neon, Pac Man Ghostly Adventures, Duck Tales Remastered, Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate, and Assassin's Creed Liberation.

I want to play Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood before getting any more Assassin's Creed games. I have the Lego Marvel to play. I have a number of Pinball FX2 games to play as well.
-PC: AMD Quad Core A8-3800 Accelerated Processor, 16GB DDR3 Ram, Radeon HD45xx 1 GB video card, 1 TB hard drive, 500 GB hard drive, Supermulti DVD Burner, Wireless Lan 802.11 b/g/n, Beats audio Studio Quality sound, Win 7 Home Premium

-Dreams of getting a new Wii U in 201x.
-Current consoles:Wii, PS2, XBOX 360, also has DS/GBA, Vita 2xxx, and a PSP 3000

Yes, I like buying games cheap, don't like it? Deal with it!