Author Topic: Just a heads up.  (Read 424 times)

Offline paratech

• SPARTAN
  • Referrals: 0
Just a heads up.
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:45:55 PM »

New

Charline may be playing Ultra Street Fighter IV on my PC from time to time.

I played against her last night for a few matches and she lost every match.

I suggested she try playing solo a bit and get back into the swing of things.

I had to lower the graphics settings as well, as it dropped frames when we were playing 2 player.

I never noticed the problem in single player mode.

-PC: AMD Quad Core A8-3800 Accelerated Processor, 16GB DDR3 Ram, Radeon HD45xx 1 GB video card, 1 TB hard drive, 500 GB hard drive, Supermulti DVD Burner, Wireless Lan 802.11 b/g/n, Beats audio Studio Quality sound, Win 7 Home Premium

-Dreams of getting a new Wii U in 201x.
-Current consoles:Wii, PS2, XBOX 360, also has DS/GBA, Vita 2xxx, and a PSP 3000

Yes, I like buying games cheap, don't like it? Deal with it!

Offline Katja Lowin

• The destroyer of worlds and candy
  • Site Admin
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Future Video Game Artist
    • Gamer Theory
Re: Just a heads up.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 04:52:36 PM »
I wish her the best of luck.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline paratech

• SPARTAN
Re: Just a heads up.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 12:09:04 AM »
She's out of practice. In the old days, she schooled me at Soul Calibur, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and we had fun playing Super Street Fighter II in the arcade.

Now, she stopped playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with me as I could beat her most of the time, and she refuses to play against me on any game I've played too much, i.e., Injustice Gods Among Us, Street Fighter X Tekken, any BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, or King of Fighters game.

She used to be good with Samurai Shodown as well, I can't remember the specific version we played. Her Charlotte was nasty!

-PC: AMD Quad Core A8-3800 Accelerated Processor, 16GB DDR3 Ram, Radeon HD45xx 1 GB video card, 1 TB hard drive, 500 GB hard drive, Supermulti DVD Burner, Wireless Lan 802.11 b/g/n, Beats audio Studio Quality sound, Win 7 Home Premium

-Dreams of getting a new Wii U in 201x.
-Current consoles:Wii, PS2, XBOX 360, also has DS/GBA, Vita 2xxx, and a PSP 3000

Yes, I like buying games cheap, don't like it? Deal with it!