Author Topic: Is anyone else getting disappointed with Nintendo at the moment?  (Read 350 times)

Offline paratech

• SPARTAN
  • Referrals: 0
I know E3 is coming and hope that there's some decent stuff coming out for the 3DS/3DX XL. I don't see anything other than 2 Lego games coming out for the 3DS and nothing for the new 3DSXL.

Its difficult for me to want a 3DSXL when there's only one game for it and I have it on my Wii.

I'd still like a Wii U, but I don't see a lot of stuff getting released for it in the next year I want.

Maybe I just have too many videogames and my backlog is too big. I could play my 3DS with what I have for the 3DS/DS and not get bored for a few years.

I like what I have for the 3DS at the moment, but the upcoming stuff just doesn't interest me save Lego Jurassic Park and Lego Avengers. I also still have Lego Indiana Jones (DS), Lego Marvel and Lego Batman 3 (3DS) to play, plus I want Lego Batman for my 3DS (DS version) as well.

So what do you think of the future of Nintendo.

-PC: AMD Quad Core A8-3800 Accelerated Processor, 16GB DDR3 Ram, Radeon HD45xx 1 GB video card, 1 TB hard drive, 500 GB hard drive, Supermulti DVD Burner, Wireless Lan 802.11 b/g/n, Beats audio Studio Quality sound, Win 7 Home Premium

-Dreams of getting a new Wii U in 201x.
-Current consoles:Wii, PS2, XBOX 360, also has DS/GBA, Vita 2xxx, and a PSP 3000

Yes, I like buying games cheap, don't like it? Deal with it!

Offline Katja Lowin

• The destroyer of worlds and candy
  • Site Admin
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Future Video Game Artist
  • Referrals: 0
    • Gamer Theory
Re: Is anyone else getting disappointed with Nintendo at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 03:07:16 AM »
I think you have to give them a chance at E3 to show what they have coming before you pass judgment on them. E3 will be packed to the gills.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login